Votes: 6 5.2%
  • 31 - 40 eggs

Votes: 12 10.4%
  • 41 - 50 eggs

Votes: 14 12.2%
  • 51+

Votes: 15 13.0%

• Total voters
They are white crested black polish. I raised my first flock last year, and this is my first year hatching them. Selling like hot cakes. Oddly enough, I got beautiful birds from Murray McMurray. I kept the best rooster, and first generation is already improved
He's beautiful!

Fun, fun. I spent all afternoon yesterday sitting by the bator. Hope they all hatch for you!! :jumpy
I slept in the recliner last night next to the bator.I kept getting up checking on them every time I heard them start chipping again. Every time i got up a new one was out.

I cannot stop adding eggs to my bators!
Another thread, I know, lol.
I polled in at 21-25 eggs for A.H.A.L.

Need to double that to 50, please!

So, 25-15=10 hatched
(horribly handled, thanks USPS!)

10+21=31
(21 are mine)

31+12=33

33+6=39

25+28=53, right?

Here is my extra-credit answer for back-up...

Did I pass my Chicken Math Pop Quiz?!?

No... but you do get the extra credit for those purdy pastel eggs!

31 + 12 = 43
then 49
then 63

You're only 10 off... which is close enough for chickens (they can't count that high anyway). ;)

I have a question about my little chicks eye. One of her eyes has a film over it. I can see it blinking under the film. Does anyone know what that could be?

Ok I couldn't stand it. I started candling this morning. And could clearly see 5 with veins. Holy cow it was all I was worth not to jump up and down. So I'm on here, jumping up and down and saying, I'm doing it,, I'm doing it!!! :D

Ok I couldn't stand it. I started candling this morning. And could clearly see 5 with veins. Holy cow it was all I was worth not to jump up and down. So I'm on here, jumping up and down and saying, I'm doing it,, I'm doing it!!! :D
I candled mine this morning too, 11 out of 11 had viens and i saw movement in all, the one duck egg is jumping around like crazy, and i can see the 5 geese eggs, developing aswell, all have little spiders inside
1f604.png
1f604.png
1f604.png

Last edited:
Woooo!! What breed are they?
smile.png
and how many have U got in the bator
big_smile.png

They are Silkied Ameraucana Project birds, 44 in this incubator, about 48 in next weeks (candling for culls tonight), and about 50 in the week after that - 3 x 18 egg cartons of eggs waiting for a spot, I am going to clean up one last incubator for them
big_smile.png

I'm breeding towards black, so this one being a black chick really makes me happy!

Back
Top Bottom