Votes: 6 5.2%
  • 31 - 40 eggs

Votes: 12 10.4%
  • 41 - 50 eggs

Votes: 14 12.2%
  • 51+

Votes: 15 13.0%

• Total voters
@heatherfeather7 I locked mine down on day 18 and am glad I did because they started hatching early. I had chicks the next night/morning.

Last edited:
I just came home from work and incubators where off and all the eggs cold ,I am so sad I want to cry.
hit.gif

I am warming them up as fast as I can now.
fl.gif

Last edited:
 I just came home from work and incubators where off and all the eggs cold ,I am so sad I want to cry. :hit
I am warming them up as fast as I can now. :fl  

What day are you on? How long do you think it was off. I cool my eggs 2 hours per day from day 7-18....it's actually recommended. Was it longer??

Last edited:
Oh, that's a long time. I guess either you get them back to temp and candle in a day or two or start fresh. I can imagine your heartbreak.
hu.gif
I hope at least a few from each make it,the Sussex eggs that the seller from eBay sent were old eggs and I think one would have made it.Now none I am sure.

Just when you think everything is going fine and you have the eggs you want doing well BAHM!

chocolate bantam orpington
speckled Sussex
Dark egg layer mix
Lavender orpington
Cream Legbar/Silver Spangled Appenzeller Spitzhauben (blue eggs)

I hope at least a few from each make it,the Sussex eggs that the seller from eBay sent were old eggs and I think one would have made it.Now none I am sure.

Just when you think everything is going fine and you have the eggs you want doing well BAHM!

chocolate bantam orpington
speckled Sussex
Dark egg layer mix
Lavender orpington
Cream Legbar/Silver Spangled Appenzeller Spitzhauben (blue eggs)

I agree any of those would have been great!! I like them all. That's my problem, lol. Good luck and keep us posted.

I agree any of those would have been great!! I like them all. That's my problem, lol. Good luck and keep us posted.
I warmed them up ,some are still moving.You want to know what is sad I was crying as I candled. Crying over stupid eggs. I really had my heart set on these and had saved a little out of each paycheck to get them.I have money saved but its for a new fridge as the other one is 20 years old and sucking electricity like crazy.So no new eggs till next year.
Anyone else get to attached to eggs?
Guess I need to put my big girl pants on suck it up and move forward.I will hold on to the fact that some are still moving.The ones getting ready to hatch seem to be ok,can't see inside the dark egg layer (marans mix colors) eggs.

Last edited:
I warmed them up ,some are still moving.You want to know what is sad I was crying as I candled. Crying over stupid eggs. I really had my heart set on these and had saved a little out of each paycheck to get them.I have money saved but its for a new fridge as the other one is 20 years old and sucking electricity like crazy.So no new eggs till next year.
Anyone else get to attached to eggs?
Guess I need to put my big girl pants on suck it up and move forward.I will hold on to the fact that some are still moving.The ones getting ready to hatch seem to be ok,can't see inside the dark egg layer (marans mix colors) eggs.
hugs.gif
Hope some still make it for you. Don't give up.

Back
Top Bottom