APRIL HATCH-A-LONG come join in

Status
Not open for further replies.
My eggs hatched yesterday (7 of them), and I thought they were all done. But now theirs one that peeped an hour ago. After all the stress of 2 not breaking out completlly and dieing, it start all over. I feel really stressed. Yesterday their was one all most all out and it died and then their was one that peeped and died. I tried help a little becouse it was all most out and it was peeping like crazy and one of it wings was flapping around, but I didnt want to over due it, and I thought that it could come out all the way, but it did'nt I felt horrible for not helping it more
hit.gif
and now after all that, here comes another.....

But this one peeped in the wrong area, and I tried to find it beak, and the little sucker, instead of keep on peeping all its way out, it rolled its body to another side in the egg
th.gif
hit.gif
im going crazy. AND MY BROTHER JUST CALLED SAYING THE NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR GAVE HIM A Peacock EGG!!!!

I can't tell him NO and not offer a chance to hatch for the egg, but it just stresses me out more, and me under stress = Breakdowns, extreme loss of weight ( i just won't eat for 2 days straight).

Whats going to happen with this crazy chick? Will it come out fine, and please don't lie?

Maybe you should help it out. I've had to help a few out in my hatches and everything went great, actually I just used my good judgment and helped 4 out from this hatch, if I hadnt helped them I'm sure they would have died.

You need to go someplace for several hours and when you come back it should be hatched....if it doesn't make it that is very sad but if it isn't right it would die later. How cool you have a peacock egg join in the May hatch-a-long that way you can keep us updated. Good Luck

Thx guys I really feel like ......... right now! I feel like I could of saved the other one yesterday. This one just keeps on rolling around, it just rolled to another part of its body. if it keeps on trying and breaks out half way, im going to help it. Ill keep you guys posted. So you guys can help me through this. I really appreciate it.

Mean while ill try to find the camera to try to show you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom