Araucana thread anyone?

Well I went to the Sussex show in NJ today and gave away my 2 little Roos. I just could not bring them back home. Next year if I have any boys to get rid of I'm going to donate them to the Chinese auction so they can make some money off them. I'll try again in the spring for a few girls

Prepare yourself...for photos!

This little chick that is turning out...barred? Tufted and rumpless

Double tufted/rumpless splash chickie

Tailed and tufted chipmunk (I only have blue and black hens (well, I have a cuckoo, but I know her eggs and she's been broody almost constantly for the summer, raising chicks then brooding again), and only a blue and splash rooster, so confusing!)

Double tufted and rumpless splash

I posted this pullet on facebook as well. Something is wrong with her beak. It isn't a crossbeak, but it isn't normal, either. I don't think she can groom as easily with that beak, as she looks so ratty.

Full sibling to beak problem pullet.

Tufted n rumpless black chick from Norma

LOVE love this chick! Blue, double tufted, and rumpless

Black cleanfaced and rumpless chick

Single tufted and rumpless chicky

Prepare yourself...for photos!

This little chick that is turning out...barred? Tufted and rumpless

Double tufted/rumpless splash chickie

Tailed and tufted chipmunk (I only have blue and black hens (well, I have a cuckoo, but I know her eggs and she's been broody almost constantly for the summer, raising chicks then brooding again), and only a blue and splash rooster, so confusing!)

Double tufted and rumpless splash

I posted this pullet on facebook as well. Something is wrong with her beak. It isn't a crossbeak, but it isn't normal, either. I don't think she can groom as easily with that beak, as she looks so ratty.

Full sibling to beak problem pullet.

Tufted n rumpless black chick from Norma

LOVE love this chick! Blue, double tufted, and rumpless

Black cleanfaced and rumpless chick

Single tufted and rumpless chicky

They are so cute. You ragged girl doesn't have cross beak but the shape of her upper beak and lower beak don't fit together. They should fit like two spoons nesting in each other but it is like one is a teaspoon and the other a weird grapefruit spoon. The shapes don't match.

Back
Top Bottom