Araucana thread anyone?

Mine is under contract to be sold now, but the place I wanted is being pulled off the market. I found something else that's got even more land... praying they take my offer and all goes well! Good luck to you on your place. I waited for winter to be over to sell mine and seems to be working out for the best.

Mine is under contract to be sold now, but the place I wanted is being pulled off the market. I found something else that's got even more land... praying they take my offer and all goes well! Good luck to you on your place. I waited for winter to be over to sell mine and seems to be working out for the best.

glad to hear that! I am praying with you.

Still hatching a few. Had some major losses this summer to a pair of Huge black snakes. Whites hatching now, first two are rumpless and clean faced. Will hatch some blacks and birchens next

Attachments

• DSCN3918.JPG
    DSCN3918.JPG
    353.4 KB · Views: 5
Such sweet Lil fluffs...love it..can't wait til I can get some araucana too. Just love this breed. Of course I'm into anything different and unique and what's more unique than Tufts or no rumps?

Back
Top Bottom