Are there any Chickenstocks in upstate NY?

dentech

Chirping
8 Years
Oct 30, 2011
Have only gotten into chickens in the last year. Are there any Chickenstocks or swaps in the Upstate New York area? Syracuse, Rochester, Ithaca maybe? Thanks in advance

Or, would anyone in the central NY area be interested if there was a Chickenstock?

I have the same story I got into chickens last year. I'm also in upstate NY ( Sarartoga) but I don't have any chickens to swap, but im looking for some barred rock and EE chicks

Scott

I have the same story I got into chickens last year. I'm also in upstate NY ( Sarartoga) but I don't have any chickens to swap, but im looking for some barred rock and EE chicks

Scott

I've got barred rock and EE chicks. Was going to put them on CL next week and am near saratoga. PM me if interested. :)

Saturday, April 28th I will be helping hold a "Poultry School" at Cornell Cooperative Extension in Voorheesville. As soon as I get the flier I will post it on here. It is meant for all bird keepers. There will be a poultry judge, someone on housing, how to prepare and show birds, trying to get an avian vet and much more. Loads of fun for kids and adults.

We need to get more going on in NY
big_smile.png

Last spring I did a poultry sale for the first time in Horseheads and it was a HUGE success. I am considering opening it up to other venders to come and sell/trade their birds as well. Is there any interest? If there is interest please send me a message or reply here and I will let you know when I decide on a date. I would love to have more people come!

Back
Top Bottom