*Are they trust worthy?* RP (Needs players! Please sign up!)

(Did i kill everyone?
sad.png
)

(So guys I'm starting a RP (I know AGAIN XD) and I would like to know if anyone would join its about

so your a pet or a pets owner and you the owner (I'm just going to explain this side) your beloved pet got a strange sickness and you take them to the vet your pet is fine for a few days and one day you wake up and your pets gone?!, you look around (OR if you have a cat or dog skip this part) You head back to your room and there sitting there is a (Lets say your pets a dog) (Girl dog?) Is a girl she has dog ears and dog tail, you ask her who she is and say you'll call the police she looks at you cluelessly, and you realize....)

(Yes
th.gif
lol jk( i'm just lost or well not sure what to due)

(I have a question would you join my new RP if I made it?)

(Wanna do something with your carries and my carries? Are the eating? I donno whats going on right now...)

(So guys I'm starting a RP (I know AGAIN XD) and I would like to know if anyone would join its about

so your a pet or a pets owner and you the owner (I'm just going to explain this side) your beloved pet got a strange sickness and you take them to the vet your pet is fine for a few days and one day you wake up and your pets gone?!, you look around (OR if you have a cat or dog skip this part) You head back to your room and there sitting there is a (Lets say your pets a dog) (Girl dog?) Is a girl she has dog ears and dog tail, you ask her who she is and say you'll call the police she looks at you cluelessly, and you realize....)

(Id join!)

Alyse had no idea what the answers to the voices questions were. She had only met Isabella and the guy who had made her mad (Damon). She didn't know who to trust or what this was all about. Feeling very overwhelmed, she kept quiet and stayed in a corner, like a few other people.

Alyse had no idea what the answers to the voices questions were. She had only met Isabella and the guy who had made her mad (Damon). She didn't know who to trust or what this was all about. Feeling very overwhelmed, she kept quiet and stayed in a corner, like a few other people.

Isabella walked Alyse and offered her a friendly smile, "Hi again"

Back
Top Bottom