Arizona Chickens

Since we have a bantam roo and a austorlpe hen, do you think I could eliminate her as having fertile eggs??? She is so much bigger..
Plus if our silkie goes broody, she is so small. How many eggs can her size hatch.. Successfully ??
Yeah mutt chicks.. Kent reallys like Mrs Robinson... Our blue Cochin...

Thank you for your help.. The "newbies"

You guys crack me up!!

OK... I'm chicken crazy. I'll admit it. I've got to STAY AWAY from feed stores.

I was in Mesa, went by the feed barn there and came home with another 5 chicks. 3 EEs, a BR and a golden sex link.. and they were ALL beautiful... and my broody fit all five under her with the other five... YIKES!

The first of November I had 20 hens. Now I have 23 adults and THIRTY SEVEN chicks...

I'll be selling chickens come MAY!

You guys crack me up!!

OK... I'm chicken crazy. I'll admit it. I've got to STAY AWAY from feed stores.

I was in Mesa, went by the feed barn there and came home with another 5 chicks. 3 EEs, a BR and a golden sex link.. and they were ALL beautiful... and my broody fit all five under her with the other five... YIKES!

The first of November I had 20 hens. Now I have 23 adults and THIRTY SEVEN chicks...

I'll be selling chickens come MAY!

yeah it's that chicken math; chicken flocks grow exponentially! I had 5 last March..... I'd have to stop and figure it out to be positive but I *think* right now I have about 36 of all ages plus 13 ducks.... some are however going to freezer camp starting tomorrow

ETA and I have 20 BCM coming express mail today

Last edited:
Since we have a bantam roo and a austorlpe hen, do you think I could eliminate her as having fertile eggs??? She is so much bigger..
Plus if our silkie goes broody, she is so small. How many eggs can her size hatch.. Successfully ??
Yeah mutt chicks.. Kent reallys like Mrs Robinson... Our blue Cochin...
Thank you for your help.. The "newbies"
Haha! I don't even have chickens yet, so... Yeah, I'm a newbie!

We are the newbis,, so far so good...
I'm reading as much as I can with the time I have.. For some reason I like the way the forum was set up prior
to this format.. It seemed easier to navigate.. Still just tapping icons... Technology does not like me..

Back
Top Bottom