Arizona Chickens

I am very proud! One of my Barred Rock cockerels took Super Show Champion at the Safford, AZ show January 16! There were 22 Barred Rocks entered from 3 different breeders; 10 cockerels. I entered 6 cockerels and got first through fifth place. Then the #1 took Best American and went on to win the whole show! I have been working really hard on my Barred Rocks, so nice to be recognized! In addition to a cash award, they gave out beautiful plaques this year to the Show Champion winner and Reserve Show Champion winner. Here I am with my win and Show Superintendant James Smith, then another photo with my bird.

Nicely done! I'm so glad all of your hard work paid off!
wee.gif

I am very proud! One of my Barred Rock cockerels took Super Show Champion at the Safford, AZ show January 16! There were 22 Barred Rocks entered from 3 different breeders; 10 cockerels. I entered 6 cockerels and got first through fifth place. Then the #1 took Best American and went on to win the whole show! I have been working really hard on my Barred Rocks, so nice to be recognized! In addition to a cash award, they gave out beautiful plaques this year to the Show Champion winner and Reserve Show Champion winner. Here I am with my win and Show Superintendant James Smith, then another photo with my bird.
Wow, how awesome girl!! You &
1f413.png
Look fabulous!! Congratulations

Well done, Marcia! Great looking bird. Congratulations!

Wow! Big congrats! You deserve it, he is amazing. I don't know anyone personally that works harder with their birds and it shows.

Back
Top Bottom