Arizona Chickens

It's pretty quiet on this thread lately :) did I drive everyone away or are we just enjoying this wonderful weather now that we dont have to hide from the sun?

We are now cold enough in the mornings to see breath and it looks like cold rain is in the forecast bringing those highs of 50s that we love in December

Oh and I just discovered a movie from 2017 never heard of it but I thought it was good called
Downsizing if you haven't seen it just dont watch the trailer first bc it's full of spoilers lol

It's pretty quiet on this thread lately :) did I drive everyone away or are we just enjoying this wonderful weather now that we dont have to hide from the sun?

We are now cold enough in the mornings to see breath and it looks like cold rain is in the forecast bringing those highs of 50s that we love in December

Oh and I just discovered a movie from 2017 never heard of it but I thought it was good called
Downsizing if you haven't seen it just dont watch the trailer first bc it's full of spoilers lol

I've been busy with the animals, chores and work. Having a puppy to potty train is a PITA but worth it in the end.

I haven't seen Downsizing yet, my friend at work was disappointed by it but you think it was good? I want to see it but I've been waffling back and forth about it.

I've been busy with the animals, chores and work. Having a puppy to potty train is a PITA but worth it in the end.

I haven't seen Downsizing yet, my friend at work was disappointed by it but you think it was good? I want to see it but I've been waffling back and forth about it.

I did like it so did hubby it's a long one but I kept interested the end could of been better, it's not a thinker movie just one of the movies to watch if you are inthe mood for a new movie I guess :)

I kinda prefer when it slows down, I don't have much patience for all the small talk and it kinda drives me away. When I check in and I'm 4-5 pages behind I tend to just leave to go look at something else...

Well Miss Foofy has decided to finally start laying again!!! :wee

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    346.7 KB · Views: 1

You must be talking about that one movie where all of those people allow themselves to be shrunk down, supposedly to "save the planet".

Back
Top Bottom