Arizona Chickens

I fine tune my viewing even more. Only interested what the weather will be next 2 days. Their predictions further than 3 days in advance are only guesses that keep changing.
Rest of the news is like " Don Henley's Dirty Laundry"
View attachment 1608405

:yesss: :highfive: That's the song that runs through my head when I watch.

Our weather folks here are actually pretty accurate. Mother Nature does like to throw a curve ball once in a while though.

Sitting in Chicago on Monday get a text from work that the state is in the building. So yesterday and today and probably tomorrow will be 12 hr days. I haven’t been able to take my babies out since I’ve been home. Hubby did a great job while I was gone taking care of them. We have Bo for a few weeks while his parents move. Emma has 5 eggs. Candled them when I got home and all look good. She is such a good mom. I hard boiled 3 of hazels eggs for lunch today and the tasted so good. The yoke was so yellow.

We are going to babysit our granddaughter on Saturday while her parents go to a Christmas party.

Sitting in Chicago on Monday get a text from work that the state is in the building. So yesterday and today and probably tomorrow will be 12 hr days. I haven’t been able to take my babies out since I’ve been home. Hubby did a great job while I was gone taking care of them. We have Bo for a few weeks while his parents move. Emma has 5 eggs. Candled them when I got home and all look good. She is such a good mom. I hard boiled 3 of hazels eggs for lunch today and the tasted so good. The yoke was so yellow.

We are going to babysit our granddaughter on Saturday while her parents go to a Christmas party.

I'm glad that Emma's egg's are looking good! At least you can't confuse Hazel's egg's with the one's from the silkie's, huh? :gig

Back
Top Bottom