Arizona Chickens

This is a pic of a New Hampshire rooster with a couple grown up GSL's in front of him.

@deserteggs22 I got busy running around this morning and didn't get any pics of the blue Ameraucana rooster, but that is him in the background. It's an older pic, and he has a nicer beard and muff than what is in this pic.

Last edited:
Hi guys I have some chicks for sale
Splash marans and easter eggers .let me know if your interested im in coolidge az.if you want more info on them I can tell you just let me know thanks

Some are old enough for outside .I can post pics of parents if interested .

I'm looking to add some new chicks to my flock. If anyone is selling a bearded silkie, silver lace polish, silver lace wyandotte, or a frizzle. Please let me know! I'm located in Mesa.

So I entered 5 of my 8 chickens into the Pima County Fair this year, and I am super nervou-cited to see how the scorings come in.

I even turned a green work wagon into a chicken transport cage.

im amazing XD

I know paperwork was due yesterday, so I was freaking out hoping mine would get there soon enough XD

(My parents didn't know you had to mail it.)

Does anyone else have birds they are putting into the Pima County Fair this year? I would love to meet some other chicken-eers this year, and learn new stuff from everyone.

Oh and I wanted to share a few pictures i've taken this year that I will be entering into the Fair as well.

So I entered 5 of my 8 chickens into the Pima County Fair this year, and I am super nervou-cited to see how the scorings come in.

I even turned a green work wagon into a chicken transport cage.

im amazing XD

I know paperwork was due yesterday, so I was freaking out hoping mine would get there soon enough XD

(My parents didn't know you had to mail it.)

Does anyone else have birds they are putting into the Pima County Fair this year? I would love to meet some other chicken-eers this year, and learn new stuff from everyone.

Oh and I wanted to share a few pictures i've taken this year that I will be entering into the Fair as well.

Beautiful birds! Good luck :)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom