Arizona Chickens

Exactly , but if it is at all possible its always best to buy locally, that's your best option, and your birds will be use to the weather & you can learn a lot from the breeder thats giant plus..! so when im ready for my NN babies Desertchick, im calling you ...!!!! :thumbsup
If you were to go shopping at Ace you would want photos of male and female in hand, maybe on your phone. Just because some people can tell the difference, I would be afraid that I would still choose a male! And, they may or may not be actual cream legbars.;)

No, there's no guarantee. Supposedly temperature influences the outcome, but I don't think that's particularly true. Would be an interesting experiment though.

Accpording to aquatic reptile incubation, such as crocodiles, the lower the temperature the more likely it is that majority of the hatch will be female, and the higher the temperature, the higher chance that majority of teh hatch will be males.

I don't think it applied to birds though...

Accpording to aquatic reptile incubation, such as crocodiles, the lower the temperature the more likely it is that majority of the hatch will be female, and the higher the temperature, the higher chance that majority of teh hatch will be males.

I don't think it applied to birds though...
I guess that would leave out chicks hatched in Phoenix! It might be the opposite, since DesertChick only has females!

Back
Top Bottom