Arizona Chickens

4C89D06C-6694-440F-8448-E0BBEE633C3F.jpeg
300ABB60-4BB2-4FD3-86A6-D81732F576F5.jpeg
03739CF9-B6FC-42A0-A547-E6A0A0551A7D.jpeg
I have 3 4 week silkie chicks if anyone is interested or knows someone who is. One paint and 2 black.

So with all these girls I'm getting eggs in the craziest places

The coop entrance, corner of the ac, right in the middle of nowhere where you walk, etc

Got a newbie doing that this morning not sure which one, but most of them have gotten the idea of the nest box

Where was the funniest/unexpected place you found an egg?

Not a funny place, but an unexpected result. Found an egg buried in the coop litter the other day. Had no idea how long it had been there, so I tossed it out back and it broke open. Turns out that buried egg was developed almost to the hatch point. The developing chick had feathers coming in. Didn't expect balut!

Not a funny place, but an unexpected result. Found an egg buried in the coop litter the other day. Had no idea how long it had been there, so I tossed it out back and it broke open. Turns out that buried egg was developed almost to the hatch point. The developing chick had feathers coming in. Didn't expect balut!

You mentioned awhile back that you were wanting to downsize part of your flock. Where you able to do that, then?

Back
Top Bottom