Arizona Chickens

Any guesses on pullet or cockeral? 7 weeks today. I think he/she is from my black ameraucana hen, but unknown rooster (blue ameraucana, EE, or buff orpington). Only one row of comb is visible so far. Wondering if hackle feathers might be looking a little roosterish? 20180702_174803.jpg 20180702_174758.jpg

@Diannastarr

Hi there, it's been a while since we've seen you too. How's things? Your chickens doing ok? How's your colloidal silver making going?
I know what you mean with bills going up but income not. It's pretty ridiculous.
I'm sorry you went through all that with your hubs:hugs did you sue the pants off someone over that? I still worry about my guy, he has mesh to repair an umbilical hernia and I feel like we are waiting for the other shoe to drop. No issues so far and hoping for the best.

Any guesses on pullet or cockeral? 7 weeks today. I think he/she is from my black ameraucana hen, but unknown rooster (blue ameraucana, EE, or buff orpington). Only one row of comb is visible so far. Wondering if hackle feathers might be looking a little roosterish?View attachment 1453809 View attachment 1453810
It's hard to say but my opinion would be pullet for now here's one with mine they were like 5 or 6 weeks and I think my roo looks more roosterish than yours so that's why I say pullet :) he is the black and white on the right

197.JPG

@Diannastarr

Hi there, it's been a while since we've seen you too. How's things? Your chickens doing ok? How's your colloidal silver making going?
I know what you mean with bills going up but income not. It's pretty ridiculous.
I'm sorry you went through all that with your hubs:hugs did you sue the pants off someone over that? I still worry about my guy, he has mesh to repair an umbilical hernia and I feel like we are waiting for the other shoe to drop. No issues so far and hoping for the best.
Ok what does this mean mesh issues and other shoe to drop? Are there issues with mesh something to look out for? Thanks
G'morning neighbors :frow

Stay cool and stick to the shade, it's getting hotter as the week goes on, ugh.

I enjoyed the coolness of the last 2 mornings and looking forward to next week as the temps will go down after this hot week

It's hard to say but my opinion would be pullet for now here's one with mine they were like 5 or 6 weeks and I think my roo looks more roosterish than yours so that's why I say pullet :) he is the black and white on the right

View attachment 1454030

Ok what does this mean mesh issues and other shoe to drop? Are there issues with mesh something to look out for? Thanks

I enjoyed the coolness of the last 2 mornings and looking forward to next week as the temps will go down after this hot week

When a hernia is repaired, docs use mesh to keep it from splitting again. It can cause problems.
Women who have had a hysterectomy are also at risk. Doesn't mean bad things WILL happen, but they can and do. Nothing bad here, but I worry sometimes.

@Diannastarr

my hubbys hernia all started with an motor cycle accident the ruptured his abdomen, and the doctors tried to repair it for years beginning in the 1990s and it would fail over and over so they did this mesh stuff & that infected so badly it cost him his life, there is a class action law suite , im sure you may have seen it on tv, so I joined it , but from what I have read on line about these class action law suites most have not gotten over $70,000.00 from all that has happened to them , plus im not sure how many years that will take...? and the bills wont wait ..lol.. as I know you know and it is pretty ridiculous to say the least, so we just keep doing what we can and do our best...!! so yes the colloidal slice is great but I found out that the home made kind , is not the best kind to take internally ,its really not a true colloidal silver like the kind that is taken for health reasons , but it still can cure all kinds of cuts and any infection or what ever other things on the out side of the body, and its very good for plants to spray it on to keep bugs away and so forth , its a great disinfectant for your home, I made a liquid hand soap with colloidal silver & put it in my shampoo , plus their is a whole list of how to use it on line ,so I make a lot of it and give it away so people can use it on them selves & their animals and such , but about your guy if no issues so far then I would just keep the immune system up & eat all the best foods & supplements to stay healthy and it should be ok, my hubby had become badly infected with in the first 48 hours after the first operation , and in 3 days they had to go back in to remove all the infected mesh and try to replace it, so your guy should be ok .

Back
Top Bottom