Arizona Chickens

Happy 4th of July (Independence Day), everyone!

I hope that you all will be enjoying the day and the fireworks. I made some appetizers for our party here, where you take some ham and spread some cream cheese on it, then roll it up with a green onion inside. Hubby loves those, and everyone else always brings either a potato or macaroni salad, or some deviled eggs. I wanted to be sure that I would have something that no one else would think of doing. I'll see how they go over!
;)
Happy 4th to you as well! Those appetizers sound delicious! Your post made me hungry. I'm not supposed to eat deli meat because of the pregnancy but maybe I will copy your recipe with bacon instead of ham...:drool

Happy 4th to you as well! Those appetizers sound delicious! Your post made me hungry. I'm not supposed to eat deli meat because of the pregnancy but maybe I will copy your recipe with bacon instead of ham...:drool

It's not really a recipe, but I like it because it only requires 3 thing's and can be made up ahead of time. Spread the softened cream cheese on the ham like butter, lay a green onion on one end, and roll it up. Refrigerate.

Happy Fourth of July. I just had my first green egg!!!

Attachments

• 13F5A05B-B409-4B53-ACC5-C694C3356FB9.jpeg
    13F5A05B-B409-4B53-ACC5-C694C3356FB9.jpeg
    349.8 KB · Views: 2
Holy crap, stupid notifications!!! I stopped getting them a while back and have been too distracted to check. Finally did just now and had to go back 15 pages to find where I left off!!!! Grrr... There's just too much I missed to respond to any of it right now... :p

That's why I check everyday. It seem's that if you don't, then the notification's stop.

Back
Top Bottom