Arizona Chickens

Hi cactusrota,
I noticed their site finally changed! I have four NN pullets from my straight run purchase at TSC this past March. THey're characters! They have a quiet egg song compared to the leghorns, but are quite vocal about my amberlinks and sapphire gems being moved into the adjacent pen/coop.
BTW, last fall, TSC had Penedesenca for about $1.99! Had I been even close to getting things set up after my move I'd have bought some.

Hi cactusrota,
I noticed their site finally changed! I have four NN pullets from my straight run purchase at TSC this past March. THey're characters! They have a quiet egg song compared to the leghorns, but are quite vocal about my amberlinks and sapphire gems being moved into the adjacent pen/coop.
BTW, last fall, TSC had Penedesenca for about $1.99! Had I been even close to getting things set up after my move I'd have bought some.
pretty birds... I want some hens that lay those dark, dark eggs.....
but now I have 7 and that is as many as my backyard can handle...

Hi cactusrota,

Penedesenca must be what I got last year from TSC. They weren't labeled as such but my hen has the same features and white earlobes.

:caf Good Morning, hope everyone is doing good, I've been hatching again, looks like my Roo has been earning his scratch, I set 6 eggs and #5 hatched just 10 mins ago, looks like # 6 has pipped.. :) , I am holding off on using the 24 count incubator till after I get back in June, these will go to one of 2 friends that I am hatching for. I'm having some breakfast and then heading out to paint the new coop

Cold here AGAIN - I mean freeze the water dishes cold! Not frozen solid but I had to break ice on top again. Didn't take me long in the coop/run this am! Hoping for some warmer nights too. Those girls are using all their energy to stay warm and have thumbed their noses at making eggs!! Happy Tuesday!

Back
Top Bottom