ARKANSAS Chicken or Eggs SWAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 5 unsexed EE bantam chicks for sale. Hatched 1/12 and 1/22. Eating great and growing well! Pick up or I can deliver to Thayer/ Mammoth Spring located in the West Plains Missouri area. $2.00 each. Hen is an EE and Rooster is an OEGB. 4 of my 5 hens have beards. Chick pictured does not loo like it will have one but a couple of the others do.

Am looking for the following OEGB varieties:

Fawn Sport (hens or hatching eggs)
Blacks (Rooster or hatching eggs)
Red Pyle (Breeding trios or hatching eggs)
Self Blues (hatching eggs)

Also looking for:
A rooster of a large breed chicken Jersey Giants, Buff Orph, or Any breed that will be big enough to breed some Cornish Cross hens I kept back.
Olive Egger LFs

Have Pygmy/ Nigerian dwarf Bucklings I can trade if interested. Also have Miniature horses I could trade for equal amount of Adult chickens.

Last edited:
Paulette, thanks for trying to help me today. When I got home we had a HUGE Splash Orpington chick hatched. The BOB looks so small now. I think it wished it was still alone!

Last edited:
A splash Orp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love those!!! Well good, I am glad your chick is not alone any more.

Paulette, thanks for trying to help me today. When I got home we had a HUGE Splash Orpington chick hatched. The BOB looks so small now. I think it wished it was still alone!

I know what you mean. I write everything down in a binder. Been doing this for years.
lol.png

For sale 5 month old white chinese goose very sweet likes to talk to u would make a great pet or guard dog $25 would keep the lil cutie but my chickens keep picking on the poor thing even tho shes bigger lol pm if u got questions or want

Went to get another egg from the polish coop and the rooster ran inside the coop and pecked my hand as I reached inside. Scared me soooo bad I smashedthe egg pulling my hand out. Crazy rooster. What was he thinking? Did he think I was a snake? Guess I will have to feed them treats before egg collecting. Glad to know he protects his girls and eggs well. But my poor finger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I am putting some Black Jersey Giants in the bator tonight. If I have extras I will let you know. Have to see how many hatch 21 days from now. I only need 4 hens and a roo.

I have 5 unsexed EE bantam chicks for sale. Hatched 1/12 and 1/22. Eating great and growing well! Pick up or I can deliver to Thayer/ Mammoth Spring located in the West Plains Missouri area. $2.00 each. Hen is an EE and Rooster is an OEGB. 4 of my 5 hens have beards. Chick pictured does not loo like it will have one but a couple of the others do.

Am looking for the following OEGB varieties:

Fawn Sport (hens or hatching eggs)
Blacks (Rooster or hatching eggs)
Red Pyle (Breeding trios or hatching eggs)
Self Blues (hatching eggs)

Also looking for:
A rooster of a large breed chicken Jersey Giants, Buff Orph, or Any breed that will be big enough to breed some Cornish Cross hens I kept back.
Olive Egger LFs

Have Pygmy/ Nigerian dwarf Bucklings I can trade if interested. Also have Miniature horses I could trade for equal amount of Adult chickens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom