ARKANSAS Chicken or Eggs SWAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow looking good... one day i need to get some of these...
HAR the German New Hampshire chickens started laying today !!!!!!!!!! I moved them out of this smaller temp coop to the bigger run and coop because there were too many for that coop and BAM! They started laying. Thank you so much for these lovely chickens. Since I have 7 hens and 2 roos, I am going to put a roo and 3 hens in another pen just to keep things mellow.

i have alot of eggs in my incubator that i just hate to toss out cuz they are growing fine most are duck eggs like black swedish and pekin when they hatch i have no where to put them cuz im about to sell my brooder so if anyone wants to take over trying to hatch them u can have them im keeping the incubator u can just have the eggs im located in danville 20 miles below russellville for those dont know lol

HAR the German New Hampshire chickens started laying today !!!!!!!!!! I moved them out of this smaller temp coop to the bigger run and coop because there were too many for that coop and BAM! They started laying. Thank you so much for these lovely chickens. Since I have 7 hens and 2 roos, I am going to put a roo and 3 hens in another pen just to keep things mellow.

The GNH looking good at your place. I am glad they are laying for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You never know what will happen with the move and etc.
Scott

does anyone know where i can find out about my local community if there is a chicken/egg swap-auction? i hear about them when ppl on here are talking about going to there's. i've still not seen anyone on here that is anywhere close to batesville/independence county. i would love to go to a show/auction/swap sometime.

thanks for any info..
D.gif

does anyone know where i can find out about my local community if there is a chicken/egg swap-auction? i hear about them when ppl on here are talking about going to there's. i've still not seen anyone on here that is anywhere close to batesville/independence county. i would love to go to a show/auction/swap sometime.

thanks for any info..
D.gif
I don't know of any in your area but there is one at Lonoke every 2nd and 4th Saturday of the month.
Not sure how far a drive that would be for you though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom