Art-Tober 2023 Challenge!! (EVERY STYLE AND LEVEL OF ART WELCOME)

Pics

the_peanut_coop

🦌Optimist🦌
Mar 2, 2021
The Wild Wild Wild Wild Wild West
My Coop
My Coop
[THIS CHALLENGE DOES NOT START UNTIL OCTOBER 1, BUT FEEL FREE TO SAY HI AND ANNOUNCE YOUR PRESENCE]
Goodevening! (It is evening, isn't it)
Welcome, children of the night, to the second annual Art-tober thread, where we follow Inktober prompts in whatever ways we wish. This thread is about sharing, improving, and making friends.
Rules:
1: Your art does NOT have to go along with a Halloween theme.
2: If you make a piece of art that could possibly trigger someone (ex. Tripophobia, Arachnophobia, excessive gore, etc.) Then put it in a spoiler with a warning above it. (this is so that everyone can enjoy this thread)
3: No shaming art and no constructive criticism unless it is asked for. (I'm always open to suggestions on what you like and don't like about my art)
3: ANY form of art is allowed. Digital, watercolor, yarn, quilting, PHOTOGRAPHY, Interpritive dance, a song, a poem, ART! literally anything, just please come, have fun, and share it.
Here are the prompts, but I will also post each day on this thread with a reminder!
1695848326081.png
And remember, every prompt is up for interpretation! Enjoy!

Last edited:
[THIS CHALLENGE DOES NOT START UNTIL OCTOBER 1, BUT FEEL FREE TO SAY HI AND ANNOUNCE YOUR PRESENCE]
Welcome, children of the night, to the second annual Art-tober thread, where we follow Inktober prompts in whatever ways we wish. This thread is about sharing, improving, and making friends.
Rules:
2: If you make a piece of art that could possibly trigger someone (ex. Tripophobia, Arachnophobia, excessive gore, etc.) Then put it in a spoiler with a warning above it. (this is so that everyone can enjoy this thread)
3: No shaming art and no constructive criticism unless it is asked for. (I'm always open to suggestions on what you like and don't like about my art)
3: ANY form of art is allowed. Digital, watercolor, yarn, quilting, PHOTOGRAPHY, Interpritive dance, a song, a poem, ART! literally anything, just please come, have fun, and share it.
Here are the prompts, but I will also post each day on this thread with a reminder!
I’ll join! :D

Rules:
It sounds like fun I've never done anything like this before

Back
Top Bottom