Aseel

my purebred atkinson aseel hen

Ho boys i have a question. I bought 3 aseel/shamo hens 6 months before. They moulted n recovered .they are 2 years old .they are living in new home 6 months but they r not laying eggs. Can you please tell me how long they take to lay after cum new home or moulting. Thanks

Ho boys i have a question. I bought 3 aseel/shamo hens 6 months before. They moulted n recovered .they are 2 years old .they are living in new home 6 months but they r not laying eggs. Can you please tell me how long they take to lay after cum new home or moulting. Thanks

It is normal for most hens to not produce egg's this time of year or produce very few egg's but start reproducing in late January or early February as very few chickens lay egg's with very short day light hours so it really is nothing to worry about but laying feed can tend to make a difference .......

What kinds of feed are you providing for your poultry ????

gander007
old.gif

Thanx for info. Ihave 2 rhode island hens and 3 aseel/shamo hens , but rhode island are laying perfectly everyday , but i was worried 3 aseels are living in new home for 6 months but no egg , im feeding them laying pallet made frm maize .
I also am wondering i hav an aseel chick 10 months old wat age they start laying egg?

I live in Ireland I bought these chickens here they are called Taiwan shamos, but I think they are much similar to sindhi aseel in pakistan
can u guys share ur pictures of shamo aseel please

Back
Top Bottom