ASK ME!!

which came first the chicken or the egg? sorry I just had to. ignore if necessary :)
Lol... I was waiting for something like that...

I would have to say the chicken cause how would the egg have got there if no chicken

Ahh see I would say the egg because something not 100% a chicken yet laid it but inside was the first 100% chicken to evolve. So the egg came first :)

Are you still taking questions? First time chick raiser here. Advice on determining if my Rhode Island Red is a hen or Rooster? We have two, and are concerned both may be male. Happy to post more pics if it would help. Here is one of the chcks, about 12 weeks. Advice and opinion is appreciated!

Yes Sorry for the wait... work been killing me lately... Yes that is a roo for sure... usually with those birds you can tell by comb and the green feathers that start appearing on back of the neck

Hope everyone been doing well... sorry been so busy with my job lately and dont look like there is gonna be a break anytime soon!
he.gif
barnie.gif

How work has slowed down for you, NC Chick Man82. I have another question. I just noticed a few days ago my chickens have black spots on their legs. Do you have any idea what it may be? Thnk you!

Today, I was checking on my pullets (9 weeks) and I noticed one of them has yellow skin on one side, under her feathers. I was just wondering if I should be conserned at all.

How work has slowed down for you, NC Chick Man82. I have another question. I just noticed a few days ago my chickens have black spots on their legs. Do you have any idea what it may be? Thnk you!
Can you send a pic so i can see what im looking for cause as of right now my thoughts are fowl pox but i dont wanna tell you thats what it is and start hysteria

Can you send a pic so i can see what im looking for cause as of right now my thoughts are fowl pox but i dont wanna tell you thats what it is and start hysteria 

And thank you for not starting hysteria first, it's been a rough week. :)

Then a few have these red bald spots.

I just sprayed ll of them with this.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom