Assisted too early

I agree with the above post. Put it in a cup and back in the incubator, if using a plastic cup as pictured u can cut it down if needed to fit. Leave it in there until yolk sack is fully absorbed. I have not had ducks but it should work the same as a chick. If it doesn't absorb it will begin to dry up and eventually fall off.

DO NOT CUT IT OFF OR TRY TO PULL IT OFF AT THIS TIME. That is a forsure death for the chick.

Do NOT Try & Remove Anything . Put The Baby In A Cup & Back Into The Incubator. If It Is The Egg Sack It Needs To Stay Moist To Absorb . Are You Saying The Egg Sack Is Green Or Is It Waste From The Egg /
at this point I’m not sure. I have put the duckling in A cup and I’m hoping for the best.

I agree with the above post. Put it in a cup and back in the incubator, if using a plastic cup as pictured u can cut it down if needed to fit. Leave it in there until yolk sack is fully absorbed. I have not had ducks but it should work the same as a chick. If it doesn't absorb it will begin to dry up and eventually fall off.

DO NOT CUT IT OFF OR TRY TO PULL IT OFF AT THIS TIME. That is a forsure death for the chick.
Thank you and thank goodness I haven’t tried anything yet. I put the duckling in a cup and I’ll keep you updated.

Just Leave The Baby In The Incubator . Check Later This Evening Or Tomorrow , Don't Bother It , If It Is The Sack It Will Possibly Absorb , But Leave It Be ...

it’s been around 5 hours since I put the duckling in the cup; I don’t think this looks right? What’s next?
image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom