~AUCTION~6+ BBS Silkie Eggs from Show Quality Silkies!!!

Lady Chickadee

Rocky Top Silkies
8 Years
Apr 1, 2011
Central Kentucky
This is an Auction Formated Listing - Please do not PM to bid! - Place your bid in a reply.
Bidding will start at $___20.00___
Additional bids will be in increasing __$1.00__ increments
Shipping will be via Priority at a cost of $15.00
Auction ends at 6:00pm Eastern time on 8/14/12
Please place your bid as a reply to this classified (do not PM to bid!).
Subscribe to this classified auction using the immediate notification setting when you bid so that you can stay informed!

These eggs will ship out Wednesday morning.

This auction is for 6+ BBS silkie hatching eggs. We are NPIP tested and Avian Influenza free .My silkies have won 2 best of breeds and 3 best varieties at shows. I just got into showing and so I haven't been to very many shows but plan on going to more this fall.Even though my silkies are show quality does not mean that you will hatch out show quality chicks. My fertility rate has been in between 90-100%.I will send as many eggs as they lay so you'll probably get extras, but it just depends on how the girls lay. My pen includes 1 blue rooster, 1 blue pullet (I'm pretty sure she is not laying yet), 1 blue hen, 2 splash pullets, and a cuckoo pullet (Pretty sure she is not laying yet either, shes only in there until I get another pen so when I sell eggs in the future she won't be in this pen).These are NOT hatchery birds, I get my birds from excellent breeders.These silkies are laying good right now, but silkies can go broody at any time.I try to raise the best quality birds and healthy birds.I check fertility frequently and the reason I'm offering these eggs is because my incubator is full. When I collect eggs for shipping I keep them in a room temperature room and turn them three times everyday. I start collecting the eggs 3-4 days before shipping them out. Look at pictures of my silkies below.

Here are some pictures of my silkies:
900x900px-LL-fd1836ae_Splashpullet10.jpeg

900x900px-LL-8f388fcd_Splashpullet3.jpeg

900x900px-LL-db4817a6_Bluehen.jpeg

900x900px-LL-f879feb6_DSC_1362.jpeg

900x900px-LL-bf31a929_DSC_1216.jpeg

LL

A couple of those pictures were taken when it was hot and their wings were drooped.

I use two boxes when I pack my eggs. One box is filled with shredded paper or bubble wrap and there is another smaller box inside, that box will hold the eggs safely inside. The smaller box has a poly foam shipper in it, which will hold the eggs. The boxes are then closed tightly and written fragile, handle with care, and live embryos all over the first box. If you choose I can put your number on the box so that the post office can call when it gets there, just tell me if you want me to if you win the auction.

If you bid on these eggs you understand and are okay with the way I pack the eggs and you understand the risk of shipping eggs.I get 90-100% hatching rate here on the farm but I can not guarantee your hatch rate because of the risk of shipping eggs or your incubation methods.You are also agreeing that once these eggs leave my hands I have no control over them. I will give you the tracking number once I ship them out.
Payment by Paypal only.Whoever wins I will PM them my Paypal account name. Payment is due at the end of the auction once I send you my Paypal account name.

If you have any questions at all feel free to PM me.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom