Auction!! First one ever!! Black Rosecombs!!! 6+ eggs

checoukan

Songster
8 Years
May 22, 2011
Columbus, Ks.
Ok, bators are totally tied up and full. My Rosecombs are in full egg laying gear!! So, I am offering my eggs to the highest bidder. I have been raising black rosecombs for 8 years or better, and Never, Ever offered any eggs to sell for hatching. My start of rosecombs came from Rick Hare. One of the TOP show breeders in the United States!!!

What you will be recieving are 6+ any extras layed between now, Sunday Feb, 19th thru Tuesday 21st, ending at 2:30 pm. So it there are 6 you get 6 if there is 10, you will get 10!!
All eggs will be naturally clean, and dated the day it was layed. Eggs are fertile as I have many babies hatch since the middle of January.
Eggs will be carefully wrapped, and protected for shipment.
Hopefully with prompt payment, the eggs could go out Wednesday the 22nd.

And of course, I cannot gaurutee the condition of the eggs once they leave my hands for shipping. Shipping hatching eggs is risky, I will wrap and pack as well as I can ,and I will do everything possible to get your eggs to your as quickly as possible, There are no gaurentee, on the eggs due to rough handling from the post office.

Bidding will start at $15.00 and go up .50 incriments, or what ever you want to bid.
Please place your bids in a reply.
Winning bidder will be contacted for payment, and all other technicalities will be taken care of at that time.

Welcome to the wonderful world of the little aristocrate of the bantam world!!

I would go $1 per egg (a dozen) + shipping...If you could provide some more pictures of the parents. Let me know how that would work for you. I need the pictures for a 4 H hatching project.

I would go $1 per egg (a dozen) + shipping...If you could provide some more pictures of the parents. Let me know how that would work for you. I need the pictures for a 4 H hatching project.

You will like these birds.. I have a trio from her, they have very good body type, conformation, and attitude. Great feather width overall very good birds..

Back
Top Bottom