Auction For Bantam Frizzle Polish

Tonya

Songster
10 Years
Apr 2, 2009
Broken Bow, Oklahoma
Auction for 8 Bantam Frizzle Polish eggs. Bidding ends Tuesday the 29th at 6:00 pm central standard time would love to get them in the mail wednesday morning first thing so the sooner i get paypal the faster i can mail them (note these are not small bantams they are larger bantams)
I ship using bubble wrap for safety and insulation.I have a whitee frizzle roo over a smooth blue with white crest hen (frizzle gene) I have hatched many of these before and have had a very good hatch rate every hatch. Out of these I have hatched blue, black, white, splash and blue with blue crest.
These will ship(after verifying pay pal pmt) through USPS priority.
Please pay pal as soon as possible eggs are time sensitive [email protected] Winner pays $15.00 shipping. I'm sure I will get more than 8 if the girls keep up like they have been but no guarantee. These are some of the sweetest hens I have ever raised they love to be held and come running to you when you go outside.

Due to things beyond my control there is no guarantee on your hatch. I will do all I can on my end to make sure your eggs get to you safe and sound.

Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. James 4:8
ReplyQuote Multi

Last edited:
I just wanted to state that a bought and hatched eggs from Tonya.
The chicks are about 2 months old now and are very beautiful and friendly.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom