Auction in Minnesota

Will anybody be attending any of these swaps that would have flight conditioned bobwhites? I might also be interested in some mutt pigeons, wild type mallards, chukar, ect.

My husband is just glad I don't bring home larger animals. chickens are fine, he doesn't want to wake up to a horse in the yard.

Don't forget, Carlton Feed mill Swap is this Saturday, April 26th! Always very big!!!! Come Early!!!
big_smile.png

Carlton Feed Mill
340 South Ave.
Carlton, MN 55718
218-384-4261

i should be there tomorrow. i need to pick up some baby chick since the coop is ready. my only concern is that i might end up with some of those MMH chicks that have been turning up sick and dying that i have been reading about.

i will be looking for orpingtons, and heavy breeds because what i have heard they can handle cold, are gentle and not so flighty.

There is a swap at the Goodhue Country Fairgrounds this Saturday May 10. Does anyone know what time it starts at, some say 6 am and others say 7 am.
wink.png

Princeton is having a critter swap June 7, 10-1 at the feed mill. They will hold another swap at the Isanti feed mill July 5, 10-1.

Rhinos arena in Hinkley is having an exotic animal auction June 14.
big_smile.png

I just learned that they are closing Rhinos Arean for good at the end of the month! This will be the last Exotic auction they will have.....very sad news!
sad.png

Last edited:
There is a swap at moose lake Mn. june 7 2008 ,8am till noon it is at the feed mill.right on the main drag easy to find

Back
Top Bottom