August Box Swap!

Sorry guys. I'm such a flake. LOL Anyways, If you still want to join just PM me the thingy on the first page.
I would say maybe yes on canada...?? I don't know why *NOT* so if anyone has a reason speak now or forever hold your peace.
I will work on this today and tomorrow and pm everyone their person on MONDAY 8/5. SO MONDAY, IT IS CLOSED>.
Swaps will need to be sent out within 15 days of receiving your info.
Since many people wanted eggs and only a few are sending eggs, I'm going to have to draw names I think to make it fair. Unless more people have eggs to send. lol.

Okay, here we go....
If we are sending the medium flat rate boxes, to send to the us its like $12.. and to Canada the same box is $42.. Not trying to be a meanie but just wanted to let you know before someone may get stuck with shipping they cant afford.

If we are sending the medium flat rate boxes, to send to the us its like $12.. and to Canada the same box is $42.. Not trying to be a meanie but just wanted to let you know before someone may get stuck with shipping they cant afford.
After filling the box properly ( not cheaply) the $42 shipping sends my cost over the edge. unless there is a less expensive way to ship ?
Sorry guys. I'm such a flake. LOL Anyways, If you still want to join just PM me the thingy on the first page.
I would say maybe yes on canada...?? I don't know why *NOT* so if anyone has a reason speak now or forever hold your peace.
I will work on this today and tomorrow and pm everyone their person on MONDAY 8/5. SO MONDAY, IT IS CLOSED>.
Swaps will need to be sent out within 15 days of receiving your info.
Since many people wanted eggs and only a few are sending eggs, I'm going to have to draw names I think to make it fair. Unless more people have eggs to send. lol.

Okay, here we go....
Speaking now...:) i hope no one is offended ....

Last edited:
After filling the box properly ( not cheaply) the $42 shipping sends my cost over the edge. unless there is a less expensive way to ship ?
Speaking now...:) i hope no one is offended ....
I looked before I posted it. estimating just a 5 pound box, the flat rate is $42, and shipping in a regular box is $65.. and that was the cheapest way on the post office website. Its crazy considering Canada isnt that far.

Okay. I didn't know about the cost to ship. I have no experience shipping to Canada so I was asking. Looks like none of us can afford to ship to canada :/

Global Express Guaranteed Document Service
(See Service Guide Before Mailing) See Service Guide $38.00 Max. length 46", width 35", height 46" and max. length plus girth 108"

Global Express Guaranteed Non-Document Service
(See Service Guide Before Mailing) See Service Guide Max. length 46", width 35", height 46" and max. length plus girth 108"
Calculate Price based on Dimensional Weight.

Global Express Mail (EMS) 2 - 3 Days $17.00 Max. length 42", max. length plus girth 79"

Global Priority Mail - Flat-rate Envelope (large) 3 - 5 Days $7.00 9-1/2" x 12-1/2"

Global Priority Mail - Flat-rate Envelope (small) 3 - 5 Days $4.00 6" x 10"

Global Priority Mail - Variable Weight Envelope (single) 3 - 5 Days $11.00 Max. length 24", Max. length, height, depth combined 36"

Airmail Letter-post 4 - 7 Days $6.35 Max. length 24", Max. length, height, depth combined 36"

Airmail Parcel Post 4 - 7 Days $13.25 Maximum length and girth combined 108"
Economy (Surface) Letter Post 4 - 6 Weeks $5.60 Max. length 24", Max. length, height, depth combined 36"

Economy (Surface) Parcel Post 4 - 6 Weeks $15.25 Maximum length and girth combined 108"

I found this on anpther post. Is this accurate? If so parcel post is only 15.25. but eggs would be out ...

Global Express Guaranteed Document Service
(See Service Guide Before Mailing) See Service Guide $38.00 Max. length 46", width 35", height 46" and max. length plus girth 108"

Global Express Guaranteed Non-Document Service
(See Service Guide Before Mailing) See Service Guide Max. length 46", width 35", height 46" and max. length plus girth 108"
Calculate Price based on Dimensional Weight.

Global Express Mail (EMS) 2 - 3 Days $17.00 Max. length 42", max. length plus girth 79"

Global Priority Mail - Flat-rate Envelope (large) 3 - 5 Days $7.00 9-1/2" x 12-1/2"

Global Priority Mail - Flat-rate Envelope (small) 3 - 5 Days $4.00 6" x 10"

Global Priority Mail - Variable Weight Envelope (single) 3 - 5 Days $11.00 Max. length 24", Max. length, height, depth combined 36"

Airmail Letter-post 4 - 7 Days $6.35 Max. length 24", Max. length, height, depth combined 36"

Airmail Parcel Post 4 - 7 Days $13.25 Maximum length and girth combined 108"
Economy (Surface) Letter Post 4 - 6 Weeks $5.60 Max. length 24", Max. length, height, depth combined 36"

Economy (Surface) Parcel Post 4 - 6 Weeks $15.25 Maximum length and girth combined 108"

I found this on anpther post. Is this accurate? If so parcel post is only 15.25. but eggs would be out ...
I dont know, how old is it? I can ask my post master on Monday. She will know the cheapest way to ship to Canada. The #s I got came right from their website, but they may not have all options available on their website.

Via usps site

First-Class International Options
First-Class Package International Service
2122.png
Maximum Value for Contents: $400.00
Other than rolls: Max. length 24", max length, height and depth (thickness) combined 36"
Rolls: Max. length 36". Max length and twice the diameter combined 42"

$16.15 post office price
$14.54 online price

http://ircalc.usps.gov/MailServices.aspx?country=10054&m=6&p=2&o=0

Via usps site [COLOR=0066CC]First-Class International Options[/COLOR] First-Class Package International Service
2122.png
Maximum Value for Contents: $400.00
Other than rolls: Max. length 24", max length, height and depth (thickness) combined 36" Rolls: Max. length 36". Max length and twice the diameter combined 42"

$16.15 post office price
$14.54 online price
http://ircalc.usps.gov/MailServices.aspx?country=10054&m=6&p=2&o=0
First class mail must be under 13 oz. it's weird that they would give those crazy dimensions. I used the calculator you posted and its between 50-100.00 for a 5 lb rectangle box

Last edited:
First class mail must be under 13 oz. it's weird that they would give those crazy dimensions. I used the calculator you posted and its between 50-100.00 for a 5 lb rectangle box
Is there a difference from package and envelopes?
It would make sense for the below 13 oz on envelopes but to say First-Class Package at those dimensions but only 13 oz seems strange.

Back
Top Bottom