August Box Swap!

How about fed ex or UPS?
Fedex is showing $56
and there is an option called "UPS ground" that is only showing about $25 for a box, its still double the domestic cost.. but not as much as the post office & fedex.
I used 5 pound 12x12x12 box to get those #s. It made me use a postal code to get those #s and I used torontos because it was the first city I thought of. So it could be a little more or less depending on where it is actually going.

Last edited:
Guess this swap is not going to happen.
sad.png

:( perhaps a new swap can be planned better so there may be better chances of doing this. Maybe we should swap things that can get into an envelope. That way its cheaper for everyone.

Its only a suggestion of course.

Sorry guys! It has been one heck of a month so far. Our only internet is our phones and I dropped mine in the toilet. While my phone was out of service my father got really sick and had to fly to juneau and go to the emergency room. He has severe pneumonia and a gut infection, but he is going to be fine. On top of that, the neighbors complained about our chickens so they are having to stay in the coop for now - and their dog killed one of our cockerels. :/
Anyways, I am sending out PMs right now for addresses! Better late than never, right? LOL

Oh... I forgot.... There were more people wanting eggs than sending eggs, more people wanting supplies than were sending supplies, etc. so I drew names to make it the most fair for those types of things! Hope that's okay!

Sorry guys! It has been one heck of a month so far. Our only internet is our phones and I dropped mine in the toilet. While my phone was out of service my father got really sick and had to fly to juneau and go to the emergency room. He has severe pneumonia and a gut infection, but he is going to be fine. On top of that, the neighbors complained about our chickens so they are having to stay in the coop for now - and their dog killed one of our cockerels. :/
Anyways, I am sending out PMs right now for addresses! Better late than never, right? LOL
I am glad everything is getting better hope your father has a speedy recovery. Sorry about the chickens I always though no had close neighbors in Alaska.

Oh we definitely have neighbors. We live in a "town." They aren't like, right up against our house or anything but still close enough that when their dogs get loose they run RIGHT to our house.

Oh well. In Monday my husband starts as "code enforcer" and he will be arresting all the loose dogs. XD

Back
Top Bottom