August Box Swap!

I saw your message a few minutes ago and almost asked the same thing!

I
I saw your message a few minutes ago and almost asked the same thing![/quoteI'm going to Costco in Carson on Friday... What do you think?

Around what time?

I had not set a time yet. I'm flexible. I'm also meeting a girl there to give her a birth kit. Costco has
Become quite the hub for many of my transactions! Lol.

Lol. Ok. Just let me know a time!

Ok we're at the Costco by the shop. In a few we will go into the food court. We have a grey peg perego stroller.... Lol I hope to give you this package. It's hot and there is mocha fudge!

Now we're shopping . Hope you are able to keep our meeting .

Okie dokie. We have waited an hour and ten so were off to trader joes. My cell is 530 4121655... Ill be in carson another hour or so. Since you agreed to meet I made banana bread, Mocha fudge, caramels , saintly salve, and a sea salt scrub. It won't make a shipment. Sorry.

We are now making a Walmart stop in hopes that you will call us and keep the pick up date for your package.

Staying in Carson as long as I can before I head back up the mountain. Ill go to the feed store.

Dmswiger please call
My cell 530-412-1655

It's late and I can't wait anymore. I have to say the no call no show is beyond a bummer. I brought my family on this 5hour trip! Any feedback on whether I should bother sending off these perishables is welcome. What I made was way larger than a med flat rate box...perhaps I should have looked more closely at the membership dates?
Kandi

Sorry you had a disappointing day. I sent my eggs off but have yet to hear from the person who got me.

Sorry you had a disappointing day. I sent my eggs off but have yet to hear from the person who got me.

The person who got you is the person who never showed up for me... I noticed a earlier post saying their hens had stopped laying . Wonder if you would like me to make a package? That way they would not have to worry about not having your eggs and having missed our meeting but I don't know if you want handmade/ homemade items what do you think everyone? I already have your address and I know your a great swapper...

Kandi

The person who got you is the person who never showed up for me... I noticed a earlier post saying their hens had stopped laying . Wonder if you would like me to make a package? That way they would not have to worry about not having your eggs and having missed our meeting but I don't know if you want handmade/ homemade items what do you think everyone? I already have your address and I know your a great swapper...

Kandi
Sorry... That was pinkflamingofarm

Okay, anyone who has not yet contacted their partner, either message me or message them, please.
if you have still not heard from your partner or me after this weekend, let me know. Thanks :)

I sent mine to Kandi, should be there Wednesday.

I received my package from pinkflamingofrm. Thanks for the goodies. My wife is already using some of it! The bath fizz things were a HUGE hit with my 3 year old twin girls!!!

I sent mine to Kandi, should be there Wednesday.

I received my package from pinkflamingofrm. Thanks for the goodies. My wife is already using some of it! The bath fizz things were a HUGE hit with my 3 year old twin girls!!!
whew! im glad! I saw a guys name & kinda panicked lol.. glad they like them :)

Sounds fun!!
I hope your eggs got there safe and sound. Only took Post office one day
th.gif
surprised KC sort didn't hold them for another day, they tend to do that.

caf.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom