Australorps breed Thread

Thanks. I need to stick to my plan. Too many chickens can throw off the plan and cause issues between my husband and I. I love my family, but my marriage comes right after loving God in our home. Sticking to the plan canand has caused faces to frown, but it will bring happiness in the end. Plus next year they will be better at all of this and I will allow my little guys more of what they want. And she has it!!! I am so glad she was shared on here. I love supporting other families that have a passion for what they do. I usually start local, but there are none. I love her efforts and prices and would support her anyway.

Thanks. I need to stick to my plan. Too many chickens can throw off the plan and cause issues between my husband and I. I love my family, but my marriage comes right after loving God in our home. Sticking to the plan canand has caused faces to frown, but it will bring happiness in the end. Plus next year they will be better at all of this and I will allow my little guys more of what they want. And she has it!!! I am so glad she was shared on here. I love supporting other families that have a passion for what they do. I usually start local, but there are none. I love her efforts and prices and would support her anyway.

I see you live in Snow Hill...very nice area or at least it was 40 years ago. I went to college in Maryland and would spend many weekends with a buddy at his family home...An easy jump to Ocean city and got to eat for free at his home. Good place to raise kids and chickens, or it was then. I hope it's still that nice!!!

Good luck with your chicken venture! Some folks from Indian Head are going to arrive here in Feb to pick up a whole bunch of birds...most of our laying flocks.

Last edited:

Just nice hobby birds. I have chickens because I like them and for eggs, I'm to busy for anything else
1f600.png

I see you live in Snow Hill...very nice area or at least it was 40 years ago.  I went to college in Maryland and would spend many weekends with a buddy at his family home...An easy jump to Ocean city and got to eat for free at his home.  Good place to raise kids and chickens, or it was then. I hope it's still that nice!!!  

Good luck with your chicken venture!  Some folks from Indian Head are going to arrive here in Feb to pick up a whole bunch of birds...most of our laying flocks.
Oh yes!!!! Snow Hill is still great for all of those things. Finding out that the elementary school here is the best in the country made our choice to move here even easier. Thank you for the well wishes. I am also carrying on a legacy. This farm has fed my family for 5 generations now. I am proud to take the torch.

Back
Top Bottom