Australorps breed Thread

I'm one of those bad people that assumes all are roosters until proven otherwise. However, I'm afraid that this time it might be just so. If I can find my camera I'll get some pictures of the remaining seven. I'd be willing to bet on these being all boys, but they're young yet.

I'm one of those bad people that assumes all are roosters until proven otherwise. However, I'm afraid that this time it might be just so. If I can find my camera I'll get some pictures of the remaining seven. I'd be willing to bet on these being all boys, but they're young yet.

A wise decision... We follow the same principle!
D.gif

Just now saw you're from Trinity. :) I've been driving through Trinity for YEARS going between Houston and Dallas on 19.

Glad to know there are more Aussies just up the road!

MrsB

A wise decision... We follow the same principle! :cd

Just now saw you're from Trinity. :) I've been driving through Trinity for YEARS going between Houston and Dallas on 19.

Glad to know there are more Aussies just up the road!

MrsB

We live off of 94! We live in a smaller town outside of Trinity, since we have no post office we're nit actually a town. Lol!

My husband and I just bought this place. Previous owners trashed it.

We live off of 94! We live in a smaller town outside of Trinity, since we have no post office we're nit actually a town. Lol!

My husband and I just bought this place. Previous owners trashed it.

That's awesome. Sorry to hear about previous owners... We're in the same boat. All of my glorious chicken pictures feature their "jungle gym," which is a pile of trash (the last one, I hope!) that we haven't removed from the property yet. They seem to like it crawling around on the pipes. :p

We'll have to do a swap sometime to keep our genetics fresh!

MrsB

Okay. I'll get pictures when I can get out if bed. I've been asleep over 20 hours and when I'm not sleeping I'm puking... Thank god my mother lives up the road and came down to feed and let everyone out for me.

I'll get pictures of the young roosters if I can move tomorrow, or make DH do it. He will be home.

Okay. I'll get pictures when I can get out if bed. I've been asleep over 20 hours and when I'm not sleeping I'm puking... Thank god my mother lives up the road and came down to feed and let everyone out for me.

I'll get pictures of the young roosters if I can move tomorrow, or make DH do it. He will be home.

Dont Worry about it ...Do it when you can ..take care of yourself ..
Got that Tummy Virus ?
I drink mint tea with honey & suck on those old fashioned peppermint candies ...to help with nausea
If you cant keep anything down... try some Jello ..it will give you some sugar & it should stay down ..

Back
Top Bottom