Australorps breed Thread

Jersey Giants have yellow soles.
Black Australorps have pink/white soles

G'day from Australia,

I agree that Black Jersey Giants have yellow soles, but I can't agree that Black Australorps have pink/white soles.
The ideal and correct Australorp has white soles and should have no indication of pink.

Regards,
Ross

i am so doing that ..ray is a living poultry legend..you can pm me your address! chance of a lifetime..you better put a note in it too
big_smile.png

lovley bantam langshan!

G'day Aveca,

I wasn't sure if it was the correct thing to do to add a picture of that Australian Langshan in here, but it's done now.
At the Australian Titles we picked up quite a few other awards in various classes in both Australorps and Langshans, but the two Reserve Champions were the best surprises for us.

The Australorp Club of Australia has my address on their records but I have messaged you my postal address. I am quite happy to arrange to have Ray Connor sign a book for anyone else in the USA who request it, as I see him quite often.

Regards,

Ross

Hi Ross.
Just like to say that your black pullet looks magnificent.
Were there any Blue or white Australorps exhibited and if so do you have any pics of those?
ross posted a website back a page or 3..it is of australorp club of australia ..beautiful pics of blue black and WHITE australorps...great site and they offer the australian standard page ..nice site , nice tour of great birds..

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom