Australorps breed Thread

Hey y'all. I have received a lot of PM's and phone calls from BYCers in reference to the WV floods. Thank you very much for your concern. Rattlesnake Ridge is high and dry at 1500 feet on the mountain. My access road is a mile and a half straight up and that is a whole other story, been working on it to make it passable.
Kurt

This may or may not surprise some but we (as we in Kentucky) are planning to get back with Australorps, at least starting with a good trio or quad. Don't know how hard it will to find what we want. We've been in contact with the fella in northern Pa and he's willing to give us our choice of 10 birds because he has been so pleased with the deal Dad and Jason gave him and well he should be ...they practically gave them the flock.

I'm not sure we want to drive to Shinglehouse Pa, even in the summertime but it is looking like that might be our best option. The problem is, we don't know what sort of breeding choices he has made in the last three or so years. If we are welcome and this drive actually takes place, we might have a lemonade stop on Rattlesnake ridge on the way back through???

Aaron

Thanks for the update, Kurt. We've been wondering about you guys! Careful out there.
hugs.gif

How is your dad ?
Thank you very much for asking. Hellbender is no longer of this world. He told my brother and I of a midnight discussion that you two had. I reminded Jason about that incident the evening of the WAKE and he and I were almost thrown out for being drunk and disorderly. Can you imagine having too much loud laughing and drinking at an Irish Wake?
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom