Autograph Block Swap

Thanks Kat, good thinking! Poor Mary is trying to keep all the balls in the air! It should be such a happy time for her as the building work she is having done is to convert a barn that is part of her house into a wonderful space to sew and paint in. It has been her plan for years.

I hope she gets some relief soon I know that has to be so tiring especially being out of town, she will have to decompress when she gets home, hopefully in her new hobby space, Let us know if there is any new news

The blocks arrived yesterday and wow! My 20 year old daughter was there when I opened them and she fell in love with them. Haven't decided how I'm going to put mine together yet, but I'll get there. First I have a baby quilt to start and finish in the next week and half and then focus on the chicken blocks.
Weather news - all our snow is finally melted. Saw the last patch melt 3 days ago..... Our daffodils are just starting to bloom (Yay!).

The blocks arrived yesterday and wow! My 20 year old daughter was there when I opened them and she fell in love with them. Haven't decided how I'm going to put mine together yet, but I'll get there. First I have a baby quilt to start and finish in the next week and half and then focus on the chicken blocks.
Weather news - all our snow is finally melted. Saw the last patch melt 3 days ago..... Our daffodils are just starting to bloom (Yay!).
th.gif
Oh man I just don't see how you guys do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously I don't think there are enough anti depressants for me to manage there!

Just got back from my Mums and there was a parcel waiting!
Thank you girls they are wonderful and a lovely memory of our swaps.
Mary is coming home as we speak, so I shall get hers to her very soon.

Back
Top Bottom