Automatic door opener/closer?

Dace

In the Brooder
11 Years
Apr 17, 2008
We had chickens a few years ago and have since moved but are considering getting some more.

The one thing that I hate is having to go out first thing in the morning to let them out and then go out to put them to bed again....but we have a lot of coyotes around so the girls had to be safely locked up at night...and that is still the case. Sometimes with kids and activities the chickens did not get locked up until late and it was always a concern.

I am wondering if anyone has seen or heard of any auto door openers/closers that I could consider?

We have one, and I love it so much that my hubby is making me two for the new coops. I'll see if I can find the link to where I bought mine.

I have the D20 add a motor, got it on Amazon, it's plugged into a digital timer with a battery back up, very easy to install and easy to adjust, it is designed to be used with a guillotine style door. I love it no worries about them being safe.

UK based but I absolutely love mine! Timer/light sensor all in one and very customizable. chickenguard.com

Back
Top Bottom