Automatic feeder!

Ok, LOL!
lol.png
My ducks love the new feeder and promptly stole the red wire nut that I attached "securely" to the end of the nail...ah well, they are still using it and I finally have dry feed for more than 5 minutes in this miserable Michigan weather this year! Thank you for the advice!

Ok, LOL!
lol.png
My ducks love the new feeder and promptly stole the red wire nut that I attached "securely" to the end of the nail...ah well, they are still using it and I finally have dry feed for more than 5 minutes in this miserable Michigan weather this year! Thank you for the advice!
HELLOO??? Pictures....lol Yeah, mine somehow removed a 1/2 inch nut that was locked on to the eye bolt, I can't find it anywhere. Now I need to search the run for my lost tools!!!

They've been doing really well...until last night...Methinks they were bored and decided to empty the food bucket and tip over the crushed oyster shells...little buggers! Obviously, the shot of the duck run is right after it was finished, because now it is a tramped down, no grass on the inside, tall grass on the outside growing up through the rocks and duck and goose poop everywhere. They sure are messy little fiends. And, of course, someone says pictures and I'm gonna include on of my babies.

oh ok so I'd probably make a hole just a bit bigger than the eye bolt or whatever other object is used.

I used to have a simple gravity feeder trough which worked well. But I want to move the food outdoors into the run and this seems like a good idea. I'll have to be creative about the catch pan though. I don't want something on the ground.

Are these triggers still being made and sold or is this a DIY project now? I tried searching Ebay for the triggers but I couldn't find them. Did the original seller turn them into the "peckomatic" feeder?

I'm looking for an automatic feeder that I can put in my new coop, that'll feed 24 birds; and not need to be filled every day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes they're still online as Trigger Happy Chickens feeder on ebay and amazon. Also the peck-o-matic is available on ebay and sometimes amazon.

For the money I'd go with the peckomatic. It was 35 bucks I think but shipping was a lot because of size. That's why I made my one for $8 (the funnel). I had the rest at home.

Back
Top Bottom