Avia Charge--How long should I use?

derbychick

Chirping
12 Years
Mar 25, 2007
Charlestown, IN
I started using avia charge several days ago to give a boost to a chick with crookneck. She is doing quite a bit better already! She shares the waterer with her three sisters... is there any reason they shouldn't all be enjoying the benefits of the avia charge for a couple more weeks? I don't want to overdo it with them since they're healthy, but I'm thinking it can't hurt them... am I right? Thanks!

There are no recommendations in terms of "how long," which makes me think I probably shouldn't worry about it. As a newbie, I'm just needing some reassurance, I suppose! Here is the description from the McMurray web site:

Avia Charge 2000
This All Natural trace mineral supplement is the key to animal health. It stops pecking, and improves feather durability and color, just to name a few of the benefits your birds will gain by having Avia Charge. This performance enhancer contains 70+ naturally chelated minerals, 23 vitamins & antioxidants, 22 essential amino acids, enzymes, and body & blood building nutrients. Great product for those who have laying birds and want to keep their maximum laying ability up or those of you who show your birds and want them to look their best. Everyone gains from a healthy flock and this is a way you can help insure your flock will be healthy. This water soluble powder is good for chickens, pigeons, ducks, geese, gamebirds, etc.

Back
Top Bottom