Avian Aqua Miser?!?!

deweyprimjosiedelilah

In the Brooder
8 Years
Aug 15, 2011
My chicken's water is FOREVER dirty - no matter how many times a day we dump it out. I have been looking into this "Avian Aqua Miser" ( http://www.avianaquamiser.com/ ), but it looks kind of weird. Has anybody used this product? I'm concerned that the chickens wont be able to get enough water out of that tiny nipple. Does anybody have any other ideas about a solution to dirty water!

Thanks!

Your concern are unfounded. All my chickens drink from are nipples. None are thirsty, water is clean and fresh. I am a newbie, but my chcikens have not dehydrated yet.
Neil Grassbaugh is a forum member that sells them the cheapest I have found. He will also give you advice on how to work and install them.
Good luck

I had some problems with my chickens not getting enough water from nipples so went with waterer cups. They have an open source of water to drink from an do very well with it. Nipples are not bad but Avian Aqua is very expensive.

Unless nipple drinkers are not properly used chickens get plenty of water to drink.

Somewhat more than 99% of the chickens in the USA drink from nipples and water deprivation would be the last thing that the poultry industry would tolerate.

I've been using the Avian Aquas for about 3 months now and am thrilled with the results -- the chickens learned to drink from the nipples within a day, stay well hydrated and best of all, no more nasty waterers to clean out :)

Back
Top Bottom