Awesome leghorn broody!

That dog is teasing her so bad lol I had my bost terrier mix out today to test how she would get along with the chickens, and it went about the same way haha they have so much play in them

I had to train her not to chase the chickens but she still likes to run through the crowd every now and then to see them scatter. I think the combo of chicks and a chicken that was chasing her was too much not to have some fun with it for her.

I have 17 leghorns and was told they are never broody. Is this more the norm or the exception? Just curious.
Ibe kept I think around 100 leghorns since I started thsy r one of my favourite breeds
And more than likely leghorns wont go broody or will only go broody for a short period of time or will be terrible mothers that's been the way for most of my leghorns who clocked but it's so awesome to see one so protective of her chicks

Ibe kept I think around 100 leghorns since I started thsy r one of my favourite breeds
And more than likely leghorns wont go broody or will only go broody for a short period of time or will be terrible mothers that's been the way for most of my leghorns who clocked but it's so awesome to see one so protective of her chicks

That's what I've read. I am getting two boys for my ladies and hoping to increase my flock with them.

Back
Top Bottom