Awesome!!!!

angeleyes18265

In the Brooder
5 Years
May 30, 2014
Good Morning.

I wanted to give a big THANK YOU to the people who lent me their expertise on my new gosling. He has had a rough last couple of days trying to hatch and having some problems. He finally succeded in kicking out last night and is currently doing wonderful. He's still a bit wobbly but otherwise fine..
celebrate.gif

No he isn't dead just asleep. Lol

Good Morning.

I wanted to give a big THANK YOU to the people who lent me their expertise on my new gosling. He has had a rough last couple of days trying to hatch and having some problems. He finally succeded in kicking out last night and is currently doing wonderful. He's still a bit wobbly but otherwise fine..
celebrate.gif

No he isn't dead just asleep. Lol
Brilliant! Congrats. Now for more advice, sorry. Best not to use just newspaper underfoot as they can slip and it can lead to problems. I always put a floor cloth or towel underneath them for grip, and I have a few that I can wash out at regular intervals. Beautiful. More on the way?

Yea there are 3 more in the bator!!! Hoping their hatching goes much more smoothly that this little one's did. And I have some old dish towels that I can put in there. I did notice that he was slipping a but. I use the newspaper with the chicks (chickens) that I hatch out.. So i figured this would be ok with him. He is my first gosling. Can you tell me what you think he is? I did some research and it looks like he may be a Toulouse . He came from my mother in laws and for the life of me I dont know what breed he is.
hu.gif

Yea there are 3 more in the bator!!! Hoping their hatching goes much more smoothly that this little one's did. And I have some old dish towels that I can put in there. I did notice that he was slipping a but. I use the newspaper with the chicks (chickens) that I hatch out.. So i figured this would be ok with him. He is my first gosling. Can you tell me what you think he is? I did some research and it looks like he may be a Toulouse . He came from my mother in laws and for the life of me I dont know what breed he is.
hu.gif
Yes, looks a bit toulouse-like, but so many goslings look similar. It´s easier to take a pic of the adults.
I hope all goes well with the others.

Back
Top Bottom