AYAM Cemanis rehome needed

abraga

Songster
5 Years
May 4, 2017
Abingdon, va
I'm in Virginia. I have a few ayam cemanis that are culls I want to rehome. The roos(3) have a few gold feathers. One hen has one spot with off colored feathers. They are very healthy, well cared for and handled frequently. The hens are very sweet.

Attachments

• Resized_20170820_114958.jpeg
    Resized_20170820_114958.jpeg
    299.5 KB · Views: 31
How many total do you have, and do they all need to go together? Are you selling them or giving them away? And would you ship? I'm in PA, not that far. Just curious :)

Beautiful birds!

I have 3 roos and 1 hen. I'm sorry, do not want to ship them. I live in a small rural town. I haven't had a good expirence with shipped chicks this year. Right now it's also to hot to ship birds that size..the roos are a decent size...it would also be very expensive...they'd probly need separate shipping boxes...but...thanks for the inquiry!

I have 3 roos and 1 hen. I'm sorry, do not want to ship them. I live in a small rural town. I haven't had a good expirence with shipped chicks this year. Right now it's also to hot to ship birds that size..the roos are a decent size...it would also be very expensive...they'd probly need separate shipping boxes...but...thanks for the inquiry!

It's ok, I totally understand. I probably wouldn't want to ship them either to be honest. They are beautiful though! Good luck with finding them a good home :)

Back
Top Bottom