[b]"EGG TRAIN"[b]add me & my info. ongoing list

Quote:
Yeah! What's up with that?
We have people all over the world. Doesn't mean people outside the US can't join the train.

wolftracks wrote

Yeah! What's up with that?
We have people all over the world. Doesn't mean people outside the US can't join the train.

hugs.gif
sorry i don't understand this could you please explain

Quote:
Don't want you to be all alone of there.

Just that it can be done in other countries if people decide to use it. Doesn't have to be just US members or Canadian members, etc. This can be done anywhere.

In the old days this is how it WAS done. Everything had to have a way from point A to point B.

OHHH i see
i can start one up here in England.
just that i feel welcome on this sit and thought there would be people from england on here so we could still be a part of this site and have an egg train.

Absolutely.

My biggest issues was I had just lost both my parents when I started this.

My husband thought it was a great idea and was happy I found something that I was excited enough to help me actually want to leave the house.

Right in the middle of getting things going I lost him too in July and I've been a total mess since then, but I need my Egg Train. I think it could help a lot of people when it comes to fragile eggs and transporting birds.

One thing you have to watch for here though are state laws. Some you can transport through and some you can not unless there is NPIP certification.

You would have to make sure that when you do get your Train going that you check into transportation issues there.

It's fine to be a member on here and maybe I should add a place for coordinators for other countries. That is if there is enough interest.

Thank you so much for starting this, & keeping it going!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

How is everyone?
smile.png

I'm looking for a long (2400 miles!) ride for a dozen 3-6 week old BBF (buff bantam faverolle) chicks. It's too cold now to ship. I'll be at Stockton at the end of January & Washington (I hope) in April.
They're coming from NW Ohio to Windsor, Calif. 66 miles north of SFO.
Thanks all!

Quote:
Are you coming out for the show in Stockton?

I remember that route when I was 13. We drove it in February! What a ride!

I am in the little Washington area of NC, I can help out around Greenville, Newburn, and the Outer Banks.

I can also supply some EE eggs soon, they are still pullets as of now, I have a broody sitting on 7 eggs, we will see what happens with them before I start giving out fertile eggs
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom