Baby Chick Pictures!!!!! POST!

Beautiful colours. What breed are they?

Oh she's pretty.  They usually get more white later...I have one right now that looked a lot like this one, and she has laced out beautifully!  And now, I have one that is just getting the star around her neck, at first, I didn't think she was going to have one..but she does, and a white tipped tail.  Not much lacing in her body, but was glad to see the star come out.   Your baby here is going to be very pretty!

Yeh she is beautiful now so fingers crossed! Yours sound lovely!!
My other isas 1 is fully brown and the other brown with some white on the tail! But this one really got the amazing colors! Same with the black australorps! Mine have so much green through their feathers and one have a speckled brown chest! She is lovely also!

OK, so I got bored waiting for my Nell to go broody again - so I picked up these two lovlies, Stated as hatched 18/11 standard sized Araucanas.

Lydia with the yellow face (and pale legs - hopefully they will turn slate coloured?) and Violet with the darker face a correct coloured legs.

Of course after meeting the chicks (but not too interested in adopting them) Nell has gone a little broody - if she get serious and sits out a couple of days I may get her some eggs of her own to hatch out.

My Wyandotte 's follow me all the way down the paddock to feed the horses. If I bend down for any reason one jumps on my back. They are 9 weeks old.

Love hearing that about your Wyandottes. They must be a wonderful breed. I love your silver lace! And IDK but I love chicken butt pictures! Lol, so thank you for sharing! Too cool how they all perched on there so nicely.

Back
Top Bottom