Baby Chick Pictures!!!!! POST!

I let them or for fresh air today

The top pic is of one of my 2 wk old RIRs and the bottom is of a 4 week old Bantam. It amazes me just how small our bantams are!! We have several different breeds and I can't decide which I like best!! I would've never guessed I would get this much satisfaction out of chickens. We are even planning to start an egg production business on a local level. I have several health problems and am unable to work as a nurse anymore. I thought my boyfriend was crazy when he suggested chicken farming but I am so glad he did. These birds give me such joy.

Lexiferrara i believe your chick is a de'uccles (probaly a mille fleur de'uccles)
Does it have a beard?
De'uccles have a beard as well as feathered feet
Or it might be a buff brahma
Buff brahmas don't have beards

Last edited:
Does anyone have an idea what breed of chicks these are? I know they have some EE in them because that was there daddy but ihave at least 6 other kinds of hens

Does anyone have an idea what breed of chicks these are? I know they have some EE in them because that was there daddy but ihave at least 6 other kinds of hens
Since their daddy was an EE, which is a mix...then these chicks are mixes too...no telling what hidden genes will tell by the time they get their adult feathers.

Back
Top Bottom