Baby Chick Pictures!!!!! POST!

Here's my one day old blk astrolope chick. He/she is the first one out of my set of 18 that are all due to hatch this Saturday-4/6.

Here's my one day old blk astrolope chick. He/she is the first one out of my set of 18 that are all due to hatch this Saturday-4/6.

I have some in too. I love the Austrlaorp. Man, can they lay. My girl out side right now has been laying for about a month and a half, but I just got another double yolk from her a couple of days ago. Great egg layers, I love these in my little flock. I'm thinking this little one of yours..looks like a girl from just seeing what I can with the wing feathers. Can't wait for mine!

they are so cute is the one in the middle of last pick a red star i have 5 that looks like that one in middle but thought they were rhode island reds but then again im a newbie i will send a pic and mayb u can tell me

they are so cute is the one in the middle of last pick a red star i have 5 that looks like that one in middle but thought they were rhode island reds but then again im a newbie i will send a pic and mayb u can tell me

the one in the middle of my picture is a speckled Sussex. the on on the end is a red star. here is a close up of a red star

Back
Top Bottom