Baby Chick Pictures!!!!! POST!

I can't believe how fast my babies are growing! So crazyyyy

My living room has a bug problem. Not my fault--the room was poorly built when it was added on, so wee critters are always wandering in through the cracks and crevices, so I decided to bring two of my favorite chickies in to clean house for me. Leonard and Rosie (leghorn and silkie, respectively) had a grand time taking care of the rollie-pollies and crickets before hopping onto the couch, climbing up to my shoulder, and taking a nap. <3

I was so reluctant to move them and go to work!

That's awesome!

Chickens are the best exterminators going! And what a sweet picture!

I can't believe how fast my babies are growing! So crazyyyy
It's crazy, right? One minute they're little balls of fluff, and the next they're feathered out and ready to leave the coop!
D.gif

One of my month old Delaware chicks has decided that whenever I open the coop door she will fly up and sit on my shoulder. At first I was scared she would fly out and get hurt, but she just sits there and looks around. Getting herself ready for the outside world, I guess... Lol!

I had a webcam set up in my coop for a while, but the laptop I was running the feed through finally died. I won't be able to do it again until I can invest in a wireless webcam.

Back
Top Bottom