Baby Chick Pictures!!!!! POST!

We became a new chicken family this morning here are our chicks, they hatched between 1 and 2 weeks ago. I think I've got them all correct, now to come up with names

Easter Egger

Barred Rock

Buff Orphington

Light Brahma

Black Australop

Golden Sexlink

Val

Here are our new chicks, they hatched Friday and Saturday.
They are a barnyard mix. EE,Australorp, Barred Rock, RIR, Delawares, American Game.

Last edited:
We became a new chicken family this morning here are our chicks, they hatched between 1 and 2 weeks ago. I think I've got them all correct, now to come up with names

Easter Egger

Barred Rock

Buff Orphington

Light Brahma

Black Australop

Golden Sexlink

Val
Very cute! Though I believe you mixed up the barred rock and the Australorp! Have fun with them!

Enablers. That's what you are. Every. Last. One of you. Here I am trying so hard to wait till spring to hatch and y'all are posting pic after pic of fluffy cuteness. I shoulda unsubscribed just to save myself from temptation...but nooooo. So I had to go to TSC yesterday to pick up feed for the chickens, piggies and dogs and, well...

Enablers. That's what you are. Every. Last. One of you. Here I am trying so hard to wait till spring to hatch and y'all are posting pic after pic of fluffy cuteness. I shoulda unsubscribed just to save myself from temptation...but nooooo. So I had to go to TSC yesterday to pick up feed for the chickens, piggies and dogs and, well...

HAHAHA this made me laugh!

My youngest the other "t" in my username jumped out of bed and said, no school, woohoo! Ready to go to TSC, Mom?
lau.gif
Sorry kiddo, not yet.

Back
Top Bottom