Baby Chick Pictures!!!!! POST!

Here is a newliy hatched one that sort of looks like a poodle! Its fuz is really short and curly. It is very small in comparison to other bantam chicks Ive hatched. I think it is so sweet looking but Im wondering what breed it might be like? My yard is full over mixed breeds. The coloring is like an EE with the chipmunk look but the fuz is very different.

Okay my turn! Just got my new babes and everyone is doing great!
One in front is Rue, silly sleeper in background is Nimoy (in memory of Leonard Nimoy ie Spock)

Little cuddle bugs

Think this jersey black giant might have to be Hodor

Codee is very interested in them, but respectful, I think she's going to get along with them great!!

So there are my new bubs, I am totally attached already!!!

Although I hatched these little guys (and girls I'm hoping) over two months ago so they don't necessarily qualify as 'baby' chicks, I'm just
so enamored with them that I couldn't resist sharing a few more photos with you all.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THEM AS MUCH AS I CONTINUE TO !!!

-KIM-

Although I hatched these little guys (and girls I'm hoping) over two months ago so they don't necessarily qualify as 'baby' chicks, I'm just
so enamored with them that I couldn't resist sharing a few more photos with you all.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THEM AS MUCH AS I CONTINUE TO !!!

-KIM-
What breed are the yellow chicks with the whitefeathrs growing in?

Back
Top Bottom