Baby Chick Pictures!!!!! POST!

My roo what breed is he though???

My little ones are four days old now, and I've moved from the plastic storage tote "kindergarten" brooder into the bigger one: They seem to get a kick out of pecking at the cd and the plastic egg, and one of them likes to peck at the cat ball and make it jingle. The only area that's not sand is the bin they sleep in, that has a good layer of pine shavings. They sometimes burrow under the penguin's wings, lol, Nap time. Their food, water, and more stuff to peck at and chase around. I adore my little peeps! :jumpy
My chicks are now 2 weeks today. They are getting very bored of their brooder. So what toys do you have there brooder? I wanna keep my girls entertained.

My chicks are now 2 weeks today. They are getting very bored of their brooder. So what toys do you have there brooder? I wanna keep my girls entertained.

There's an old CD hung up by ribbon, they go peck at it a lot. Two cat jingle bell ball toys, one inside a plastic container so it rolls when they peck at it, a plastic egg that they peck at and chase when it moves, and a little plastic chick hung by ribbon. They seem to like pecking at the chick's eyes, lol. There's a cardboard toilet paper roll in there that they have been trying to sit on, and I also tossed in a couple of little sticks from our oak tree for them to explore.

There's an old CD hung up by ribbon, they go peck at it a lot. Two cat jingle bell ball toys, one inside a plastic container so it rolls when they peck at it, a plastic egg that they peck at and chase when it moves, and a little plastic chick hung by ribbon. They seem to like pecking at the chick's eyes, lol. There's a cardboard toilet paper roll in there that they have been trying to sit on, and I also tossed in a couple of little sticks from our oak tree for them to explore.

Okay thanks so much!!! I just hung up a CD and put a cardboard toilet paper in. Thanks for more ideas tho:D

Back
Top Bottom